- 3 pounds baby Yukon Gold potatoes
- 1/3 cup Roasted Garlic Oil
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Garlic Oil
- 4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh rosemary (divided) (or basil)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon
- Mixed vegetables cut in similar sizes ( I usually use broccoli and bell pepper but most green type veggies such as snap peas or beans work)
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Slice the bottom off each potato and cut crosswise at 1/8-inch intervals, cutting to within 1/4 inch of the bottom. (You can place the potato on a large spoon so the edges of the spoon prevent you from slicing completely through the potato.)
Place mixed veggies in pan and coat well with lemon and Parmesan Garlic Oil.
Place the potatoes in a large bowl, add the olive oil, salt and pepper and 1 tablespoon of the rosemary and toss well, working the salt mixture in between the slices. Arrange the potatoes on a sheet pan filled with mixed vegetables cut side up.
Bake the potatoes for 30 minutes, until they are tender and golden and crisp on top
- Sprinkle with remaining rosemary (optional to sprinkle with extra parmesan) and serve.